Inside the castle is a museum. My sister & I opted to go in, but she was a little frustrated by the fact that there were no English translations inside. Translating is fairly hard and I tried my best. I think the best part was that you could climb to the top of the tower and see the city. Tomorrow we leave early in the morning for Paris!
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Karlsruhe
Heidelberg is an incredibly beautiful city, but it's about the size of my hometown (small-ish!). Unfortunately, this means there isn't an incredible amount of things to do here, so today we took a day trip to Karlsruhe. As my dad pointed out to me, Karlsruhe is, in fact, fan shaped, with the base(?) of the fan being at the castle. My sister and I decided to visit the castle, which is very beautiful. Karlsruhe was pretty exciting for me, because I had only been there twice before. Once was for a job interview and the other time was a short trip to see a friend at the Christmas market there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment