I found out 2 weeks ago that I was accepted into the Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for next year and I have officially accepted their offer. What that means, is that I will be spending the year after I graduate in Germany mostly on someone else's dime. As hopefully all of you know, my minor is in German, so I speak the language decently well.
Basically, the program is structured into 3 phases. 75 people are in the program and on July 29 we will going to an orientation in DC and the last day in July we will all fly together to Germany. I will spend 2 months in a language school and then will be moved to a permanent location in Germany, where I will attend school. In February I will start an internship and finally I will come back to the states in July 2012. As of right now, I have no clue what city or state I will be in, what classes I will take, what internship I will have, or even where I will go to language school, but I promise I will update when I know.
I have set up a google voice number, so now you can text me, leave me voicemails, and maybe even call me while I am away. I'm not going to post that here, so im/email/facebook me for that number.
No comments:
Post a Comment